Amchara Health Retreats is a UK based company that offers detox retreats for clients who wish to improve upon their physical/mental health. Their motto is “Change for Good” and their approach is based on functional medicine, which in conjunction with a supportive and nurturing environment delivers tailor-made detox vacations in two locations – Somerset (UK), and Gozo (Malta).
As the amount of bookings increases, so does the amount of information and client details that need to be managed. Thus, the company has set out to improve processes which keep track of logistical information such as the number of rooms booked, departure and arrival dates, as well as email communications.
The Solution: A custom system developed on the Zoho CRM, Zoho Docs and Zoho Campaigns systems
Upon analyzing and weighing the various options at their disposal, Amchara decided to move forward with Zoho as the solution to their needs. This particular option was selected due to its innate flexibility, scalability and affordability when compared to other systems.
- Automate workflows as to improve upon efficiency
- Automate client interactions (including SMS messaging)
- Automate client facing reminders
- Improve management of information throughout the customer lifecycle (from pre-sale through to purchase and booking)
- Generate customized reporting
- Enable targeted email marketing campaigns
- Provide an accessible platform to organize documents across teams
- Streamline and automate sales and support processes
- Increase speed and accuracy of communications
- Reduce manual processes and data entry
- Enable scaling to accommodate growth
- Enable Zoho Campaigns to develop and disseminate newsletters
The CRM expert was responsible for integrating Zoho CRM into the business and ensuring a tailor made fit that streamlined processes and improve the overall workflow.
The implementation of CRM system for Amchara Health Retreats resulted in a number of improvements that have enabled the company for future growth and eliminated redundancies and inconsistencies within their workflow:
- Increase in the number of bookings for both Amchara Health Retreat locations
- A drastic reduction in the time required to complete a sale
- Streamlined communications and resource sharing between departments, thus eliminating “silo mentality” and enabling better collaboration among employees
- Enabled the centralization of data collected from clients, thus improving access to key metrics as well as valuable insight into clients’ needs and satisfaction
- Automated client facing communications
- Improved IT process for tracking bookings and sales
- Enabled the creation of a “shared environment” that stimulates better cooperation among departments
- Delivered impressive time savings for the company as a result of the overall improvement in the workflow and user interface
- Enabled employees to dedicate more time to ensuring client satisfaction as a result of the streamlined booking process
- Delivered automated reporting accessible via a centralized and user friendly interface, thus providing valuable insight to management
- Increase in number of newsletter subscriptions