Generate more sales with less work: Introducing Zoho CRM, an on-demand customer relationship management software solution that boosts your team’s ability to sell. Zoho CRM is easy to customize even when no previous experience is available, so you can focus on what matters most – attracting and maintaining customers. Businesses of all sizes can use Zoho CRM, and its flexible pay-as-you-go structure allows for upgrades, downgrades or even cancellations at any time.
Optimize your business workflow and automate tasks so you don’t miss any opportunities and close more deals. Zoho CRM takes lead and account management to the next level with a 360-degree view of the sales cycle and pipeline. Empower your team with easy to identify trends, opportunities, and increased efficiency; all while reducing costs by making better and more informed decisions in real time. Efficiencies are also enabled by built-in functionality such as sales tracking and forecasting, as well as a variety of productivity tools that make for a great arsenal to equip your sales team with.
Administrative work can be tedious and time consuming; Zoho CRM will liberate your team to do more selling and less grunt work. Take advantage of available support for follow-ups, website integration, and CRM workflow management. Time savings are also delivered in the form of reduced lead to prospect times by generating leads from existing websites and automatically populating your database using the integrated Zoho CRM forms. Prioritize, track and pursue activities and prospects that will generate more sales thanks to daily activity monitoring and reporting features.
Gain a competitive edge by engaging your customers via email, phone, chat, and social media directly from your Zoho CRM account, and never miss a selling opportunity again. While Mobile CRM enables your team to communicate and collaborate better whether they’re in the same office or scattered across the globe; and updates are available in real time. What’s more, you can extend your CRM capacity by integrating new functionality with popular apps such as Google Apps, ConstantConnect, QuickBooks, and MailChimp.
15-day Free Trial. No credit card required.
$18 Per user/month-to-month$12 Per user/month billed annually
$30 Per user/month-to-month$ 20 Per user/month billed annually
$45 Per user/month-to-month$35 Per user/month billed annually
$100/user/month billed annuallyAvailable only in yearly subscription
Let’s Fly Cheaper
The implementation of the Zoho CRM system for Let’s Fly Cheaper resulted in a number of improvements that have enabled the company for future growth and optimized the business workflow:
- Improved management tools – visibility of sales, order management, and service delivery - resulting in a more efficient service delivery cycle and lower waiting times for clients
- Optimized user interface as well as customization of fields and menus – allowing for a more efficient data entry process
- Simplified management reporting – resulting in improved operational decision making
- Streamlined email communication, thus decreasing the amount of time spent by employees on administrative duties
- Enabled tracking of customer contact history and feedback, resulting in a an increase in customer satisfaction and a higher number of repeat clients
- Let’s Fly Cheaper has experienced a decrease in customer turnover and an increase in operating margins as a result of implementing Zoho CRM
Amchara Health Retreats
The implementation of the Zoho CRM system for Amchara Health Retreats resulted in a number of improvements that have enabled the company for future growth and eliminated redundancies and inconsistencies within their workflow:
- Increase in the number of bookings for both Amchara Health Retreat locations
- A drastic reduction in the time required to complete a sale
- Streamlined communications and resource sharing between departments, thus eliminating “silo mentality” and enabling better collaboration among employees
- Enabled the centralization of data collected from clients, thus improving access to key metrics as well as valuable insight into clients’ needs and satisfaction
- Automated client facing communications
- Improved IT process for tracking bookings and sales
- Enabled the creation of a “shared environment” that stimulates better cooperation among departments
- Delivered impressive time savings for the company as a result of the overall improvement in the workflow and user interface
- Enabled employees to dedicate more time to ensuring client satisfaction as a result of the streamlined booking process
- Delivered automated reporting accessible via a centralized and user friendly interface, thus providing valuable insight to management
- Increase in number of newsletter subscriptions
Tutor Doctor Vaughan
Tutor Doctor benefitted from the implementation of Zoho CRM in a number of areas:
- The average amount of time spent on each sale was reduced, thus increasing the number of sales and decreasing the number of missed opportunities
- Decision making was improved as a result of additional data being captured within Tutor Doctor’s database, as well as better reporting on key metrics
- Additional staff hires were avoided due to the optimized employee workflow
- Customer satisfaction increased as a result of the improved student – tutor matching process
- Operational costs were reduced
Tutor Doctor Katy (USA)
Zoho Recruit has streamlined my recruiting and onboarding workflow process and saved me hours of time that I can use to focus on growing my core business. The CRM Expert team has been responsive and concerned about the needs I have to help improve my workflow process. I highly recommend The CRM Experts for your Zoho implementation if you need to work smarter in your business.
Amchara Health Retreats (UK)
The CRM Experts managed to not only implement a CRM system into how we work but also managed to firstly automate a significant amount of our client communication and secondly allow us to track what marketing channels clients came from. They have with one hand reduced our cost per acquisition through marketing insights and in the other reduced our overheads in dealing with clients once we got them. We are evidently pleased with the result when taking into consideration how professional they were through the changes.