A complete digital signature app for business signatories.
A simple user interface with robust features.
Securely sign, send, and manage your documents from anywhere with Zoho Sign.
Digitally sign documents yourself and email the signed copies to others, get documents signed on the spot, or send documents to request signatures.
Zoho Sign offers military-grade encryption and ensures the highest level of data security. It complies with the most current e-signature laws: ESIGN and eIDAS.
Define the signing order when sending a document to multiple recipients, and control how they receive and sign your documents.
Zoho Sign Plans
- Single user only
- 5 documents/month
- Signer authentication code via Email
- Reminders and notifications
- Import documents from cloud apps – Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs, Zoho WorkDrive
- Export signed documents to cloud apps – Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs, Zoho WorkDrive
- Integration with Zoho Apps – CRM, Books, Invoice, Inventory, People, Recruit, Workerly, Mail, Writer, Forms, Orchestly*
- Mobile apps – iOS, iPad OS, macOS, and Android
Everything in the Free Plan +
- 25 documents/user/month
- Multi-Language Support
- Signing workflows
- Approver action
- Signer authentication code via SMS
- Organization email alias configuration
- Audit trails
- G Suite, Office 365 and Microsoft Teams integrations
- Priority technical support (email, web, and phone)
Everything in Standard +
- Unlimited documents
- Signer attachments
Everything in Professional +
- In-person signing
- Bulk send**Limited by our Fair Usage Policy to 100 document signature requests per organization per month. Upon crossing the monthly limit, each subsequent request consumes an API credit. API credits can be purchased as add-ons.
- Blockchain timestamping
- Advanced integrations – Zoho Creator (Deluge), Zoho Flow, Zapier, and Formstack Documents*
Local taxes (VAT, GST, etc.) will be charged in addition to the prices mentioned.
*Sending documents via API, built-in automation and custom functions (Deluge) in Zoho apps, and third-party integrations requires API credits purchased as add-ons.
**Subject to our monthly Fair Usage Policy restrictions. Additional usage requires API credits.